دانلود مقاله انگلیسی رایگان:کشف فضای مجازی در بین پرستاران و دانشجویان پرستاری در توییتر: مطالعه داده کاوی - 2019
بلافاصله پس از پرداخت دانلود کنید
دانلود مقاله انگلیسی داده کاوی رایگان
  • Uncovering cyberincivility among nurses and nursing students on Twitter: A data mining study Uncovering cyberincivility among nurses and nursing students on Twitter: A data mining study
    Uncovering cyberincivility among nurses and nursing students on Twitter: A data mining study

    سال انتشار:

    2019


    عنوان انگلیسی مقاله:

    Uncovering cyberincivility among nurses and nursing students on Twitter: A data mining study


    ترجمه فارسی عنوان مقاله:

    کشف فضای مجازی در بین پرستاران و دانشجویان پرستاری در توییتر: مطالعه داده کاوی


    منبع:

    Sciencedirect - Elsevier - International Journal of Nursing Studies, 89 (2019) 24-31: doi:10:1016/j:ijnurstu:2018:09:009


    نویسنده:

    Jennie C. De Gagnea,⁎, Katherine Hallb, Jamie L. Conklinc, Sandra S. Yamaned, Noelle Wyman Rothe, Jianhong Changf, Sang Suk Kimg,⁎


    چکیده انگلیسی:

    Background: Although misuse of social networking sites, particularly Twitter, has occurred, little is known about the prevalence, content, and characteristics of uncivil tweets posted by nurses and nursing students. Objective: The aim of this study was to describe the characteristics of tweets posted by nurses and nursing students on Twitter with a focus on cyberincivility. Method: A cross-sectional, data-mining study was held from February through April 2017. Using a data-mining tool, we extracted quantitative and qualitative data from a sample of 163 self-identified nurses and nursing students on Twitter. The analysis of 8934 tweets was performed by a combination of SAS 9.4 for descriptive and inferential statistics including logistic regression and NVivo 11 to derive descriptive patterns of unstructured textual data. Findings: We categorized 413 tweets (4.62%, n=8934) as uncivil. Of these, 240 (58%) were related to nursing and the other 173 (42%) to personal life. Of the 163 unique users, 60 (36.8%) generated those 413 uncivil posts, tweeting inappropriately at least once over a period of six weeks. Most uncivil tweets contained profanity (n=135, 32.7%), sexually explicit or suggestive material (n=37, 9.0%), name-calling (n=14, 3.4%), and discriminatory remarks against minorities (n=9, 2.2%). Other uncivil content included product promotion, demeaning comments toward patients, aggression toward health professionals, and HIPAA violations. Conclusion: Nurses and nursing students share uncivil tweets that could tarnish the image of the profession and violate codes of ethics. Individual, interpersonal, and institutional efforts should be made to foster a culture of cybercivility.
    Keywords: Civility | Cyberincivility | Education | Incivility | Nurses | Nursing | Nursing students | Social media | Social networking sites | Twitter


    سطح: متوسط
    تعداد صفحات فایل pdf انگلیسی: 8
    حجم فایل: 880 کیلوبایت

    قیمت: رایگان


    توضیحات اضافی:




اگر این مقاله را پسندیدید آن را در شبکه های اجتماعی به اشتراک بگذارید (برای به اشتراک گذاری بر روی ایکن های زیر کلیک کنید)

تعداد نظرات : 0

الزامی
الزامی
الزامی
rss مقالات ترجمه شده rss مقالات انگلیسی rss کتاب های انگلیسی rss مقالات آموزشی
logo-samandehi