دانلود مقاله انگلیسی رایگان:اصلاح اندازه گیری های اکوکاردیوگرافی داپلر بطن چپ برای واریانس های فیزیولوژیکی با استفاده از یک مدل آلوومتری چند متغیره بهینه سازی شده در افراد سالم هان چینی - 2021
دانلود بهترین مقالات isi همراه با ترجمه فارسی
دانلود مقاله انگلیسی بیومتریک رایگان
  • Correction of left ventricular doppler echocardiographic measurements for physiological variances using a novel optimized multivariable allometric model in healthy chinese han adults Correction of left ventricular doppler echocardiographic measurements for physiological variances using a novel optimized multivariable allometric model in healthy chinese han adults
    Correction of left ventricular doppler echocardiographic measurements for physiological variances using a novel optimized multivariable allometric model in healthy chinese han adults

    سال انتشار:

    2021


    عنوان انگلیسی مقاله:

    Correction of left ventricular doppler echocardiographic measurements for physiological variances using a novel optimized multivariable allometric model in healthy chinese han adults


    ترجمه فارسی عنوان مقاله:

    اصلاح اندازه گیری های اکوکاردیوگرافی داپلر بطن چپ برای واریانس های فیزیولوژیکی با استفاده از یک مدل آلوومتری چند متغیره بهینه سازی شده در افراد سالم هان چینی


    منبع:

    Sciencedirect - Elsevier - Engineering, Journal Pre-proof: doi:10:1016/j:eng:2021:05:007


    نویسنده:

    Guihua Yao


    چکیده انگلیسی:

    Most left ventricular (LV) Doppler measurements vary significantly with age and gender, making it necessary to correct them for physiological variances. We aimed to verify the hypothesis that different Doppler measurements correlate nonlinearly with different biometric variables raised to different scaling factors and exponents. In this work, a total of 23 LV Doppler parameters were measured in 1224 healthy Chinese adults. An optimized multivariable allometric model (OMAM) and scaling equations were developed in 70% of the subjects (group A), and the reliability of the model and equations was verified using the remaining 30% of the subjects (group B) as well as 183 overweight subjects (group C). The single-variable isometric model (SVIM) with body surface area (BSA) as a scaling variable was used for comparison. Before correction, all 23 LV Doppler parameters correlated significantly with one or more of the biometric variables. In group B, gender differences were found in 47.8% (11/23) of the parameters and were eliminated in 81.8% (9/11) of the parameters after correction with OMAM. The successful correction rate with OMAM was 100% (23/23) in group B and 82.6% (19/23) in group C. New reference values for corrected Doppler measurements independent of biometric variables were established. The SVIM with BSA successfully corrected none of the 23 parameters. In conclusion, different LV Doppler parameters allometrically correlated with one or more of the biometric variables. The novel OMAM developed in this study successfully corrected the effects of the physiological variances of most biometric variables on Doppler measurements in healthy and overweight subjects, and was found to be far superior to the SVIM. However, whether the OMAM equations can be applied to other ethnicities, obese subjects, and pathological conditions requires further investigation.


    سطح: متوسط
    تعداد صفحات فایل pdf انگلیسی: 10
    حجم فایل: 635 کیلوبایت

    قیمت: رایگان


    توضیحات اضافی:




اگر این مقاله را پسندیدید آن را در شبکه های اجتماعی به اشتراک بگذارید (برای به اشتراک گذاری بر روی ایکن های زیر کلیک کنید)

تعداد نظرات : 0

الزامی
الزامی
الزامی
rss مقالات ترجمه شده rss مقالات انگلیسی rss کتاب های انگلیسی rss مقالات آموزشی
logo-samandehi